|Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed on weekends & Holidays
Fax: (541) 881-3251
The Planning & Zoning Director is responsible for all planning functions within the City of Ontario, insuring that as the city grows, it does so in the order and fashion that the citizens of Ontario have prescribed within the adopted ordinances. The Director also assists the public in all planning and development needs.
Marcy Siriwardene Planning & Zoning Technician Office: (541) 881-3224
Fax: (541) 881-3251
The Planning & Zoning Technician is the first point of contact between the public and the department. She can assist with any help or information you might need in making your planning, zoning, or building decisions. You may ask for forms, records, and schedule time with other members of the department as well as scheduling a PDAC Meeting.
2017 Planning Commission
Preliminary Design Advisory Committee (PDAC) Meeting
It is required as per city code 10B-04-15(1) that any residential or commercial proposed development hold a PDAC meeting prior to their development. It gives an opportunity for both the developer/builder and City staff to ask questions to assist in clarifying the requirements and standards for the project. The applicant will meet with Fire, Public Works, Building, Planning and any other needed departments at the same time. The PDAC meeting will provide both information and direction before the project begins.
- First Time Customers
- Planning & Zoning Code Book
- Zoning Map Updated 1/21/16
- Building Division
- Storm Water Manual: Ontario Onsite Retention Program
- Planning Commission Agendas & Minutes
- Ontario Downtown Revitalization Plan 109,137 KB
- Ontario Downtown Revitalization Plan(reduced size) 24,208 KB
Land Use Applications (all forms) :
- Application Fees
- SDC Information Page
- Annexation Application
- Comprehensive Plan Update Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Development Application
- Lot Line Adjustment Application
- Partition City of Ontario Application
- Subdivision Application
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Variance Application
- 120-day Extension