/Solar Eclipse Glasses

City of Ontario, Oregon

Adam J. Brown, City Manager

February 7, 2017 - Out of State Construction Contractor Information Flyer
In order for FEMA, Small Business Administration, and other programs to be requested by the State of Oregon, an initial Damage Assessment (IDA) must be done. For this damage assessment there are two different areas we are collecting information about.
  1. One is the Public Infrastructure Initial Damage Assessment which includes data from cities, special districts (such as school districts), certain utility providers (which would include OTECC but not IPC), and certain Private Non-profit Organizations.
  2. The other type is known as Individual Damage Assessment for individuals, families, and businesses.

For full detailed information from the Malheur County Emergency Operations Center, please click the link below.

When filling out the forms below, please submit them via email to:  snowclaims@ontariooregon.org

Further information on the IDA process, to include the forms are found at the following link.  The Public infrastructure IDA/PDA guide is also available on this link (Module 3) for your reference.


For your reference on program criteria see FEMA Public Assistance Policy and Guide Book:



DEQ wants to be a resource for Malheur County residents during this emergency, and we can help with solid waste disposal and asbestos-related questions. People can call 541-633-2019 for asbestos help and 541-633-2010 for general questions about removing and managing debris. Attached is a resource sheet being distributed locally.

  1. Governor Brown's Executive Order 17-03
  2. DEQ - Emergency Order Information
  3. DEQ - Safely managing debris from snow damaged buildings - Fact Sheet
  4. Out of State Construction Contractor Provisional License Information

Snow Event Press Releases