|Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed on weekends & Holidays
Fax: (541) 881-3251
Economic Development Statement
The City of Ontario's Economic Development Department is here to assist with:
- Supporting a diverse economy to provide family jobs, employment for youth, and a positive environment for business creation.
- Recognizing value-added processing that contributes positively to economic well-being in all areas of production.
- Viewing agriculture as a crucial segment of the economy, utilizing both traditional production and alternative methods in support of a strong industry.
- Encouraging local financial institution and private investor collaboration and utilizing government economic development programs to promote small business growth, while supporting sustainable operations.
- Building a flourishing, low-impact tourism collaboration to support the success of local businesses in the lodging, retail, and restaurants industries.